Open Range RV Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

future OR owner?

Go down

future OR owner? Empty future OR owner?

Post  GypsiesAtHeart2016 Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:00 pm

Hello Everyone,

My wife & I are considering an OR 5th wheel to workamp (ntl parks & more), rv, boondock & camp in full time by the end of 2015. I have been reading this forum & thank everyone for their q&a's.

We have been doing all of the above since 2006 with a 8' TC, a 10'TC, a 30' TT & now a 20' TT so we have some rv experience.

We will be purchasing a late model 3500 HD SRW diesel to tow it with. We do want to keep the trailer on the lighter & shorter side so we can go to most places, be it with size limitations or elevation climbs.

The models we are considering are:
LF297RLS (Light) - just love the layout & new decor. I'd give that interior designer a raise. 31'3" long.
LF319RLS Light) - same design just a little longer @ 35'2"

Roamer RF338RLS & Mesa Ridge MF338RLS - we may have to find this one used or a left over. Love the outdoor kitchen & floor plan. We don't like all the different colored wood used but if we could save $10k - $15k maybe we would. Close to same design as above. These come in at 35'4".

Some must have's are a large rear window & the more windows the better. We also want to access bed & bath with slides in and refer & stove with slides in or just barely out temporarily while we overnight @ truck stops etc.. TV in front of recliners, not behind a dinette.

We would appreciate your ides as OR owners, especially if you have one of these models, to help guide us in our decision. We're going to the big RV show in Hershey PA in 3 weeks to check them out.

Thanks so much,
John & Marie, Gypsies At Heart 2016

GypsiesAtHeart2016

http://www.cameraprostudio.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum